Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphical problem (bright colours)

Hey,

Just a few moments ago I was kicking some ass with my main man Montezuma, discovering the almighty tech of democracy, when all of a sudden my teritory was blotted with very bright colours, sort of like the ones demarcating your furthest borders. Likewise, every other civilization had their territories coloured with their respective colour.
    On top of that the game / computer reacts really slowly, making impossible to play on really.

I haven't tried out a new game yet, suppose that'll work out fine; anyhow it's a bit stupid my current game is fooked (even after loading the game the problem remains).
    Any possible reason why this could happen? (it was right after discovering democracy )
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Does the problem remain after you load an old autosave?

Honestly to me it feels like either a graphics card issue, or a corruption of some sort, but what could be corrupted to cause that I have no idea. If it happens with an old autosave, though, it's 100% sure either a graphics card issue or a file (image file) corruption.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Hah, I forgot about my thread. Apparently I solved it by switching to another screen resolution (ingame).
      It automatically switched back to my old resolution, but anyhow the map was back to normal...

Ps: I can't seem to find my autosave file.. it's not in my saved game folder :hmm
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
      X