Post 2050

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post 2050

Can anyone tell me if its possible to continue playing after the year 2050? If so does the game keep scoring?

Ive only been playing Civ4 for a short time and all my games so far have finished pre 2050, I would like to start a huge map with loads of civs and play domination only.
    If I remember correctly in C3C you could increase the turns to 1000, after 1000 turns you could still continue but the game no longer scored.

Same now. You get the option to play more turns, but it stops scoring, and your win condition stays on the screen.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You just have to press the "one...more...turn" button when reaching 2050 AD

...or at least so I've been told, never tried to press it myself though
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Start a Custom Game and uncheck the Time victory condition. You will be able to play past 2050 and the game keeps scoring. I won an OCC space race victory in ~2070 this way.

Comment

I used to turn off time victory..
          However by the time I reach 2050 I'm usually bored with that game and am eager to start a new one

Comment

Working...
          X