Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I see what my current patch version is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I see what my current patch version is?

I thought i had patched my game but I'm not sure. I don't play often, so I might have done so and forgotten about it. I was going over the patch thread and noticed it said the 2.08 patch fixed the SAM noise thread. The other night I noticed that SAM infantry when on screen sometimes made this loud exploding, static like sound come out of my speakers.

Is there a way to see what version of the game I currently have? And if I need to patch it will it affect my current saved game?
    "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

From the main menu, Advanced->About this build.

And the official patches are savegame-compatible. So if you have Warlords 2.00 and patch to 2.08, your savegame should be okay.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

On the main menu click "advanced" then click "about this build." If it says you still have version 200 click "go back" and then click "check for updates." This installs and puts the patch in the for you.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
      X