Why me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why me!

Okay so I'm playing an epic, normal sized, low sea level, 12 player. By 3670 BC I've met Gengis Khan, Alexander, and Saladin. I do have a very good starting spot, and plan is to hit my 4th neighbor, Asoka, as hard and as soon as possible to give myself an early advantage.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

I just found out that Delhi is on a hill, and have decided to wait to attack Asoka.

Comment

And your army is...?

Comment

Why not?
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by pedrojedi
          And your army is...?
          The smallest in the world. I ended up founding the religon that is the official religon of every country on the continent. So I didn't see the need for a large army early on when every country loves me. I am now building up to start a mass march across the continent.

Comment

When I'm waiting for the diplomicy screen to come up for me to declare war on Asoka, I compared our scores and noticed that mine was 666.

Comment

I hope Ashoka wins.
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Will's the antichrist. ...and the news was?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

What is this thread for?

Comment

Will's +1s.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Tacc
                      I hope Ashoka wins.
                      for spelling "Ashoka" correctly.

I, too, hope he kicks the crap out of Will9
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                        Will's +1s.
                        yeah I couldn't figure out what he was complaining about.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

for spelling "Ashoka" correctly.

I, too, hope he kicks the crap out of Will9
                          Well all he has is tundra city on the other side of the continent. As you can guess he is my vassal. Gengis Khan attacked me when I was half way done with my invasion. He had the smallest army in the world. Although, I had no troops to spare since I had taken heavy loses taking Asoka's hilltop cities. I was already making some troops when Gengis attacked me, so I sent those troops up to my northern border to hold him back. I then used the strength of my Numidians to hold Asoka back until I could make enough troops to attack Asoka head on. Once I vassalized Asoka, I went up to attack Gengis. Once I finally took all his cities near me I vassalized him with his tundra city near Asoka's tundra city. Sorry Shiva, he was far from beating me.

Comment

I hate you.
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I'm glad you beat him. Asoka's face bugs me for some reason and in my current game he was a vassal yo-yo. I attacked him with the intent of taking one city early in the game. (I had an iron mine in the area, and he plopped down a settler, and the eventually the border shifted it to him. No, no, no, that Iron was mine!) I took his city and he vassalized himself to Peter, but later on for whatever reason he was a free agent again. Then he was in a war with the Arabs and was Peter's vassal again. Then he wasn't again. Then I attacked him again (I wanted his resources, this time coal. I didn't need it, but I didn't want him to have it out of general meanness). and he hooked up with Peter again. I made peace with them both after taking three of Asoka's five or six remaining cities. Then Shaka jumped him, and wiped him out so fast I don't thnik Peter got a chance to react.
                              "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

Comment

Working...
                              X