No announcement yet.

the question that may get me banned :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the question that may get me banned :)

Does anyone else on here play Civ 4's Mac version? Are there any threads on here for Mac civ users? Or am I a lone voice screaming from the mountain top?
    The wall of the Achaians

(sigh). For Civ4 I bought a PC. I use my Mac for everything else, the PC is used ONLY for playing Civ (though I learned how to edit XML files, too).

The problem with using a Mac for civving is that things are always later, and patches may or may not be provided for the game. And if you might be interested in any mods that have any non-XML work involved, forget it!

There may have been a couple short threads on Civ4-Mac. Why, are there specific issues? If so, start your own specific threads.

Comment

i played civ4 on a mac at my friend's house and i would not recommend it, i constantly got bugs in the graphics and music. go pc.

Comment

The positive thing about Civ for Macs, that most everyone overlooks, is that it is one of the very few good games that are put out for Mac in the first place, for which we should applaud Aspyr and Firaxis. Seriously, what, about 50 titles for PC every year? Maybe 5 for Mac.

Wodan

Comment

Working...
        X