No announcement yet.

Blind Diplomacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if they are that low ranked, they'll probably get their ass whooped.

Comment

Re: Blind Diplomacy

Originally posted by HaplessHorde
      I am irked that the AI civs know that I'm the one that provoked a war between two of them, but I can't find out if somebody pulled the same trick on me.
      You can usually make an educated guess; it is your closest rival on score if you're on first/second place and/or the one that has bad relations with you. I have feeling that it does not happen too often when you are low on score. At least Ramesses II and Roosevelt have pulled that on me more than once. Backstabbing SOB's!

And your point is very valid - it could be just noted like other events "Ramessess II has pribed Louis XVI to war with you". AI's know, why cant we? Its not like it makes that big difference in game. Might make it more interesting !

Hidden modifiers and AI attitudes towards player are also interesting. Does anyone know how hard it is to remove IsHuman modifiers from diplomacy or if it is possible at all? I would like to play one game where AI's would think that i am one one them and see how much difference it makes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        if they are that low ranked, they'll probably get their ass whooped.
        As long as they can drag their opponent down the leader board, that's the main thing.
        That horse is fake!

Comment

Last night Caesar declared on me, and I was a little peeved to have to deal with his invasion. I managed to get Hannibal involved as he hated Caesar, and Shaka, as he just loves a scrap. Isabella was Shaka's vassal and came with the package. All for 1 tech each.

Comment

Working...
          X