Yet Another Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Another Question...

I have another question...when I look in the City View, what are those "ghost" units? I Am fairly certain they are not ghosts of my own units.

Those are units of another civ's that you have an Open Border agreement with.

Comment

right click on the city from the map, and it will let you know what AI Civ
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

That only works if 'right click menu' is selected.
        LandMasses Version 3 Now Available since 18/05/2008.

Comment

Hovering over the city will list all the units. Foreign units will be identified with their Leader's name. Blew me away first time I saw it, since it had some other Civ's UU in the list, then I noticed th Leader name attached. I still get nervous when I look at a city and some other Civ has about 20 units camped there. I know we're supposed to be friends and that if they actually declared war, the units would be moved out. But still, it makes me very nervous.
          If you aren't confused,
          You don't understand.

Comment

If you're in a mutual war against someone, those units actually help defend your cities against the enemy.

If you're at war with someone and the one who has units in your city is neutral, they just sit and look, I think. I'm not sure what happens if the attacker conquers the city.

Comment

Originally posted by Diadem
              If you're in a mutual war against someone, those units actually help defend your cities against the enemy.

If you're at war with someone and the one who has units in your city is neutral, they just sit and look, I think. I'm not sure what happens if the attacker conquers the city.
              Nothing extraordinary happens. If the attacker has a ROP with the country of those troops, they will stay in the city, otherwise they will be expelled. If the city is destroyed, they still sit there.

IMHO, of course…
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas
              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by Aro

Nothing extraordinary happens. If the attacker has a ROP with the country of those troops, they will stay in the city, otherwise they will be expelled. If the city is destroyed, they still sit there.

IMHO, of course…
                Your humble opinion is correct.

Comment

Working...
                X