My Other Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Other Question...

The wonder "Stonehenge" has a specific "ability"...the World Map is centered. What does that mean?

If you look at the minimap you'll notice that everything is shrunk because know where you are in the world. If you don't get stonehenge, the map will center with calendar.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Sorry, but you just confused me even more! Essentially, you just said that "Center Map is just centering the map!"

Comment

When you first start the game, your map only reveals the immediate area you find yourself in. This includes the black area. As you explore, you'll notice your mini map expands occasionaly as you push the boundaries of your known world. When the map gets "centered" however, you'll see what position you occupy in relation to the whole world, not just your little part of it. You're able to see the whole map, even though much of it is still black. But at least your position on the globe is clear, your map doesn't just show a small part of the world as it did before.

Comment

one of the coolest features of civ 4 imho. Essentually you only know the world as it relates to your empire. You don't even know the world is round. When the map is centered, you see your civ as it relates to the world as a whole.

Comment

Working...
          X