Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame Transfer

Quick question:

How do you transfer your current "Hall of Fame" contents to a new computer (with Civ4 freshly installed)? I tried to find a file (or means of exporting the info contained in my to-be-replaced computer), but no such luck.

Any/all specifics on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

Lost Soul 1

I'm sure that if you copy all the contents of "My Documents\My Games\Warlords", you'll be safe.
    For vanilla civ, the path is "My Documents\My Games\Sid Meyer's Civilization IV".

This way, you'll be transfering all you saved games and settings, too. I don't know the exact file that stores HoF.
    Last edited by Rogerdude; November 13, 2006, 07:21.
    In the beginning, Earth was without form and void... then my life changed forever.

Comment

Re: Hall of Fame Transfer

Originally posted by Lost Soul 1 How do you transfer your current "Hall of Fame" contents to a new computer (with Civ4 freshly installed)? I tried to find a file (or means of exporting the info contained in my to-be-replaced computer), but no such luck.
      Look in "My Games\Civilization4\Replays".

Comment

Thanks for the tips

I followed the first responder's advice and just overwrote the new My Documents folder for Civ4 with my older computer's same one.

Hall of Fame was updated with the correct (old experience) info as a result.

The solutions are much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X