Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway to get large flat map?

Greetings.

I'm a n00b here, first post, but have been playing Civ4 since the game came out.

I enjoy custom games, putting all 18 Players in & going from there.

Is there anyway to make sure the game map is all land? (Don't like water).

I was also curious why at times I get the ability for Perm Allies, but the option never comes up when talking to another leader? I was thinking that I had to be in a Defensive Pact with a leader for a period of time beforehand.

Thanks

A great Plains map has no water, I think.

You need to turn on Perm Alliences on the custom game screen.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

There has been a few times when I play on the Great Plains map & I end up with a large island surrounded by water.

Comment

Then it wasn't a Great Plains map. I've played on that map setting a lot, and I've never seen islands. There is always a little bit of water on a great plains map, one small corner of the map is water. But never islands, not even peninsulas.

Highlands doesn't have much water either. A few lakes and stuff. Desert also has very little water.

But why do you dislike water?

Comment

Highlands probably will work the best and prepare for an exciting game
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X