Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough topped threads?

I scroll down half the page to see the top of the pile
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Agree, it's time to let some of them disappear
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Yeah, the Warlords and General forums getting merged yesterday led to a lot of topped threads, we'll have to see which ones we want to keep. Give us a day or two...
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I will take two and call you in the morning
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Why did warlords and general get merged? There seemed to be little reason for it, both were well-filled forums.

And why couldn't I found an announcement about it anywhere? Kind of confusing. I was looking at the forum yesterday and thinking 'hmmm, I'm missing something. Huh? Where's the warlords forum??'. This is not so much criticism as advice: Announce such things to your users to avoid confusion

Comment

It's a good thing they were merged

Neither had more than 3 or 4 new threads on a good day, at least now we can have them in one place.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The forums weren't that active, that's why the merger. The General forum might have 3 new threads on an active day, the Warlords forum had like 1 new thread a week, and only posts in 2-3 different threads a day.

As you can see, it's not like the merged forum now is too full of activity .
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                As you can see, it's not like the merged forum now is too full of activity .
                Sure, but just wait until the Warlords patch has been out for a couple days!

Comment

Originally posted by Diadem
                  Why did warlords and general get merged? There seemed to be little reason for it, both were well-filled forums.
                  I like the merging, I rarely looked in the Warlords forum... too lazy
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

This thread should be topped.

Comment

Working...
                    X