This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion

ok, i just got the game, and everytime i go to play a singleplayer game i loose within 10 turns...is it me or do i just suck real bad....I see a countdown on the right side and it says 10 turns left...what is this and am i doing something wrong?

It's a bug. Can't remember the fix though.

Comment

i played it again, but lost like 2 turns after..i lost to a time victory..it seems that everytime i loose after the 10 turns is a time victory.

Comment

I think I remember someone saying that this happens if the game's a copy. Could be wrong though...

Comment

well its a legit copy, the thing was i was using a no cd crack because i wanted to play my friend thru lan only one copy and it was his...i fixed the problem..and am using the CD. works fine

Comment

Originally posted by ColdPhoenix
            I think I remember someone saying that this happens if the game's a copy. Could be wrong though...
            I have never had that problem, and I've never used the dvd/cd that came with the game/xp. To be honest I don't even know if they work or not
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Yah, while waiting for the snailmail to deliver mine, I acquired a copy by less-than legitimate means... No problems, atleast like these.
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

In a custom game, there is a setting that limits the number of turns. If you are playing custom games (as opposed to chooising the "play now" option, and your games are only 10 turns long, check under one of the tabs to see if you have a 10 turn limit entered.

If you are using the generic "play now" option to start a game, then there must be some other issue.
                "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

As said, it's a problem when using either a pirated version, or a CD crack. Discussion of those isn't allowed at our forum.
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                  X