Hall of Fame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame?

I just won a Space Race victory, yet my score isn't entered in the Hall of Fame. Is their a certain level you have to play at or attain score wise to have it entered?

Thanks.

If you clicked on any of the types of victories buttons in the HOF, or a country, you will only get those types or games where you played as someone (say, Aztecs). There should be a button which shows all. It'll even show your losses. Sorry, I'm not near my computer with Civ on. I'm trying to remember off the top of my head.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Hmmm...I didn't click on anything. This has been a problem for me since I bought the game months ago. I just figured you had to attain a certain score or something, but apparently that's not the case.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Comment

If your list is full, then you'd have to get a higher score than the bottom one on the list.

Comment

Nope, never even had one entry on the list.

Comment

Nope, never even had one entry on the list.

Comment

Is it possible that you are playing some mod instead of the basic game? My understanding is that would prevent any score entries in the Hall of Fame.
              If you aren't confused,
              You don't understand.

Comment

Hi, no I have never loaded or installed a mod. The strange thing is this isn't just isolated to one computer. I had the same problem on my old computer.

Comment

Maybe your HOF file isn't stored in the default location?
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions, but I think I found the problem. It seems that if I let the replay at the end of the game play through, it will enter the score into the Hall of Fame. Previously, I would skip the replay and no score would be entered. I'm not sure this was the problem, but it works.

Comment

Working...
                    X