Question about the Internet project in civ4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the Internet project in civ4

The last game that I've played, I was domination and won. But I don't dare to build the Internet project. It says that it gives any tech that two others have to anyone.. does it? My question.. what is the point into building them if your already leading the tech race? I Understand that you need it if your not on top of the tech race.. but mostly it's seems pretty useless to me to build does it? If your build it, your helping others I think. Or those they first need computers to use the internet??? I realy want to know this! I'm confused right from the first time that I've played my first Civ4 game.
    Civilization is a game where man dominate a fictive world.. woman does it for real

I rarely build the internet if I'm the tech leader, but if I do it's to prevent anyone ELSE from building it.

It gives techs learned by 2 civs not to everyone, but to whoever builds the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
      It gives techs learned by 2 civs not to everyone, but to whoever builds the internet.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

It woulf probably still be cheaper to capture the internet city.

That sounds very oxymoronic

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
          Ohhh IC! So building it is still a good idea!
          Civilization is a game where man dominate a fictive world.. woman does it for real

Comment

Originally posted by couerdelion
            It woulf probably still be cheaper to capture the internet city.

That sounds very oxymoronic
            Isn't the internet a project? Which means it isn't in any city? Like the Apollo Program, or the Manhattan Project?

Comment

Working...
            X