Feeling like Sauron the Darklord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling like Sauron the Darklord

I just watched Return of the King another time. I couldn't help but to feel like Sauron, who marched his armies across the continent, subjugating anyone under his dark rule of Police State, Vassalage, Slavery, and Theocracy. Cities that could not fall under his rule (either because of upkeep or indefensible) will be utterly destroyed and their inhabitants slaughtered. The process will continue until everyone recognized his complete Domination! Haha!

What techs do you need before you can build Rings of Power

Comment

Hmm - I can see the mod now!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

You can think the ring as the will to dominate, which is equivalent to the humand kind.

In a sense, our mind is the "Ring".

A mod would be great. But I definitely think Sauron has big issues with city maintainance and unit support. He must strike quickly or else lose his edge, the time is against him.

Comment

Originally posted by couerdelion
          What techs do you need before you can build Rings of Power
          Eh, building the rings of power is a bad move. It's like building the UN. Odds are, some annoying little guy'll just throw it into a volcano/vote for the wrong guy and you'll just lose when you clearly should have won.

Comment

Working...
          X