A silly question about Victory Conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A silly question about Victory Conditions

Is it possible to change them during a game?
    ie. remove one.

If so how? I looked in world builder and didn't see anything. Of course it was the first time I've ever looked in world builder so not seeing it doesn't really mean anything.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Saveconvert v4.0

Comment

TEH CHEATER
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Well, I quess I shouldn't feel bad about not being able to find the option in world builder

From what I read I assume this is a stand alone program that reads in the save file and converts it so the game never knows it was changed. I almost wish I didn't know about this, but for the game I'm playing it's perfect because it's an SP game that I'm just having fun with and want to play with it a bit.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It worked great. Thanks.
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X