QAbout two UN resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QAbout two UN resolutions

Which Players will benefit more from adopting UN resolutions Single Currency and Free Trade OR i should ask: as the un's secretary general when you put these two resolutions forward?

The people who would benefit most from the free trade resolution would be civs that everyone hates and won't open borders with. Civs that already have open borders with everyone won't benefit.

I would think that the civs who would benefit most from single currency would be the civs with greater numbers of cities as they would get more extra trade routes.

Comment

Those two resolutions when brought up always pass (in fact just about every resolution except the diplomatic victory vote seems to pass easily every time). Unless you are secretary general and can prevent these resolutions from coming up, don't bother worrying about how you vote, cuz its gonna pass.
      "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

Myself, the first thing I tend to bring to a vote is Single Currency; but that has a lot to do with me playing a peaceful game.

Sometimes I wait a long time indeed before implementing the Free Trade. (Instead using the global civics to enforce the AI picking my civic to stop getting demands to change my civics)

Now if more borders are closed to you than open, then Free Trade would make sense as the very first resolution to implement.
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
        X