Barb Scen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barb Scen

ok, I really wanted to play as the Barbarians because I thought setting the world on fire would just be pure fun...and it is!!! One thing I have noticed is that I do not get the option to upgrade units nor purchase more advanced units. I played on the the normal amount of auto-turns since it was my first time. I actually got whoopped pretty bad the first few games. I think i played like 3 games in 20 minutes.

Now I've taken out 3 civs and I'm working on a fourth. but the 4th just got longbowmen, and while treb's are nice, longbows are a tough defender. Wil i eventually be able to upgrade?

Also, I'm always - on the cashflow. I was wondering why that is? I don't pay my armies, they just do it for the fun

And, did you all notice the fact that the GG get really excited in combat?

also, the UK version installed fine on top of my USA CIV IV.

sparky

Re: Barb Scen

Originally posted by sparkyal

Now I've taken out 3 civs and I'm working on a fourth. but the 4th just got longbowmen, and while treb's are nice, longbows are a tough defender. Wil i eventually be able to upgrade?
    No.
    Also, I'm always - on the cashflow. I was wondering why that is? I don't pay my armies, they just do it for the fun
    Unit supply/Mat.
    And, did you all notice the fact that the GG get really excited in combat?
    "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
    Check out my Blog!

Comment

I think the last remark was a joke.

Comment

Yes, the last remark was a joke. In truth though, listen to them, they shot and whip their little sword around.

sparky

Comment

Working...
        X