No announcement yet.

Units activating after 'Upgrade All Units'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the definition of fortifying is that you've done nothing else that turn. (because you were busy digging in) You can wake a unit but if you don't issue any other commands the fortifying stays in effect.

Upgrading is definately not "not doing anything" so the unit should lose the fortification bonus.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Prussia
      So you mean, that when you take over from an AI in multiplayer you also lose your fortification bonus there?!

That's absurd, if true.
      Ive never tested it, and not had to oppourtunity to get the combat odds on someone who has taken over an AI. I would love to know the answer though
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by rah
        Upgrading is definately not "not doing anything" so the unit should lose the fortification bonus.
        I think you are right about the fortification bonus. What really annoys me is not having a simply method to fortify all the awaken units the next turn...

You can Upgrade all infantry you have with Alt + Upgrade button. But, the following turn, you can`t Fortify all the mech Inf with a simple Alt + Fortify. You must do it unit by unit. I think it's nonsense and should be patched...

Comment

I'd like a 'Fortify All' button too. I takes the joy out of the mass upgrade to have to nail them all down again by hand.

Comment

Working...
          X