A New Bug? Anyone experience this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Bug? Anyone experience this?

Well, I wanted to try out Dale's Combat Mod v1.00, so I loaded it into CivIV and what happened was I appeared with my settler and warrior as usual but with the "10 Turns Remaining" notification in the top right corner. Also, no resources appeared on the map whatsoever. The only way to see a resource was to toggle on the resource pointers.

I played for the ten turns but the game didn't end and the resources did not appear either.

This is the first time I played vanilla since getting Warlords, and the first time I loaded a mod with it.

I might mention that I unloaded the mod and the same thing still happens. I will probably have to reinstall the game, but I was just wondering if anyone else has encountered this.
    In order to govern, the question is not to follow out a more or less valid theory
    but to build with whatever materials are at hand. The inevitable must be accepted and turned to advantage.
    -Napoleon Bonaparte
    Start a Free Home Business - Free Templates, Scripts, Ebooks, Turnkey Websites
    Traffic G | AdTactics | TS 25 | Smiley Traffic

Originally posted by Dampier
    I might mention that I unloaded the mod and the same thing still happens.
    You probably just have to clear your game cache. Next time you start the game, press and hold your Shift button while selecting Play or clicking on the exe icon.

Comment

Dampler, you also want to download version 1.02 of Dale's Combat Mod. Version 1.0 still had a problem with it.

As do I, especially since it is now available for Warlords!
      Last edited by Jaybe; August 19, 2006, 01:24.

Comment

Working...
      X