Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

I posted this on the help section as well, but I wasn'6t sure how much attention it would receive there since I need an answer pretty quickly.

Currently I'm in the UK and bought Warlords to install on my system at home in Russia. Of course, the version of CIV IV I have at home in a USA version running the latest partch. so, the question is: Will the UK version install on top of the USA version of CIV IV? any thoughts, please let me know. (Even if it's like: I don't know for sure, but it should work, or I don't know for sure, but it sounds bad to me.)

sparky

The patches for Civ 4 Vanilla didn´t distinguish between different versions of civ and I had no problem to, for example, install the english language for my german version.
    So I think there are no great differences between the versions for the different countries/languages (only exception perhaps, that they might contain localized versions of the movies and speech files).

Therefore I assume that Warlords should work vor you.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I don't know for sure, but it should work
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

There is only one version but you can set the language to your language.
        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
        The video may avatar is from

Comment

Cool, thanks!

sparky

Comment

Working...
          X