Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUG REPORT- Missing Combat Percentages, Unit Info, Tech Values, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG REPORT- Missing Combat Percentages, Unit Info, Tech Values, etc.

I have noticed a bug in Civ4 that extends across all patches, and that happens in the new Warlords XP also. It consists of a lack of mouseover info, such as combat odds, unit info, value of techs in diplomacy screen and tech tree, etc. The only way I have found to retrieve this info is by hitting F1 to get my cities' info, and then returnin to whatever I was doing.

I am willing to bet that there is more than just my F1 method to fix this problem, but I am more curious as to why it happens in the first place. In SP, it is just damn annoying, and in MP it can be a big hinderence, especially in diplomacy with human civs when I can't see the relative values of the techs. I have been hoping someone else has had this problem, but I haven't had any luck finding them, and the patches and XP have not stopped this issue. Any input the community might have is very welcome.

I have noticed that often the mouseover freezes up and stays at one thing. I usally put the curser over the national baner by the mini map.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

I first noticed this when going for a cultural win and 2 cities suspiciously had 43,189 culture exactly.

Comment

Serves you right for going for a cultural win
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Some of us prefer to be able to meet all challenges, not just be a praetorian massing one-trick pony.

Comment

I'm not a one-trick pony :Protests:! I can mass Immortals and Cossacks too
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
            X