AI joint attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI joint attack

Here I was minding my own business when Rome attacked me followed 2 turns later by Japan landing troops
    Attached Files
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Probably a coincidence as you had a weak army and they both independently decided to attack.

Comment

OCC?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Hehe, I hope it WAS OCC.

But it probably was a coincidence since there is no "joint attack" feature.

Comment

Did any1 play with Mehmed, the ottomans? I think there is a problem with this leader.......maybe the art files are corrupted or something else. Please let me know if any of u guys experienced the same problem. and how u fixed it.

i'm surprised nobody mentioned it yet....or is it just me.......

Comment

Hey Snotty, you never replied to my e-mail about a OOC mp game.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

settler spam in my thread

Ive played a few OCC games multiplayer this week, the games dont take very long and I even got to lob a nuke the same night as a game I started that evening (a token nuke after I got nuked 6 times by the only other survivor) Do you want to try and have a game this evening?
              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I'm not going to be free for any sustained period of time today unfortunately.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                X