An interesting bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting bug

I noticed a bug, if you demand a technology for tribute, and the civilization refuses, you can put the curser over the technology, you might notice that it says they won't trade it, but if you don't remove that technology from the trade column they will still trade it, however they won't except what you offer, you have to click the what do you want for this text.

I've found another bug:
    I'm playing a practice game, and after Physics Uranium appeared.
    It's appropriately hooked and mined, but still i can't see in my resources list, nor produce naval units (transport, cruiser).
    I tried to restart and load again the save, but nothing changed.

Comment

This seems to be becoming the bug thread.

One I just discovered: in the civipedia, clicking on Mehmed II brings me to an empty page.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
        One I just discovered: in the civipedia, clicking on Mehmed II brings me to an empty page.
        I get the Mehmed pedia screen just fine. His favorite civic is vassalage.

Comment

Originally posted by BLuBMuZ
          I've found another bug:
          I'm playing a practice game, and after Physics Uranium appeared.
          It's appropriately hooked and mined, but still i can't see in my resources list, nor produce naval units (transport, cruiser).
          I tried to restart and load again the save, but nothing changed.
          I believe if you hover over the uranium it will say it requires Fusion? Thought I glanced that while playing my last game.
          - Dregor

Comment

I hope you meant "requires Fission" (not Fusion), dregor.

Comment

Originally posted by dregor

I believe if you hover over the uranium it will say it requires Fusion? Thought I glanced that while playing my last game.
              You're right (almost):
              - Uranium, can be mined, but not used as a combustible until FISSION - this is historically correct, but differs from Civ4 vanilla.
              - Before this change, the only resource you see before you can use it is oil, (discover with SM, well with Combustion).
              - In the case of Uranium you can mine it, but not use it for your naval units (again, historically better, but a change not well axplained).

Thanks for your answer, it helped.

Comment

Yes, yes, Fission, my bad
                - Dregor

Comment

Hey i got the problem with Mehmed also. Even worse, the game crashes when Mehmed tries to contact me or I try to contact him. Does anyone know how to fix the bug??

I think there is a typo error somewhere in the xml files but i'm too lazy to figure that out...hehe...so pleaz let me know what to fix.......

Comment

In the Ghengis Khan scenario, I experience a CTD whenever more then one popup happens in the same turn. (those explanations about a new civ found and what they can give you when the player takes sufficient cities of them)
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Some more bugs.

This is what I see when I try to look at Mehmed II in the Civipedia. Also, the game crashes when I try to start a game as Ottomans in "Play Now" mode. I can start a game as the Ottomans when I go the "Custome Game" route.

Some graphic distortion on Brennus when he stretches his hands. And he loses an eye at that instance.

I have this view when zoomed in on places where rivers go into lakes/see. It returns to normal when I zoom out a bit. (see below)

-- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Another graphical error...

Comment

mouseover STILL isn't fixed.
                          it's just my opinion. can you dig it?

Comment

I put this in the screenshot thread but I may as well post it here too.

They missed one.

Tom P.

Comment

Another, for Charaismatic leaders, they're only getting 1 bonus happiness from monuments, (they're supposed to get 2)

Comment

Working...
                              X