Blue Marble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Marble

Can the Blue Marble mod be used with Warlords without any problems?

yep, it should be compatible. see here

a alternative download link if the other don't work
    "If 'The Flinstones' has taught us anything about history, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement." - Homer J. Simpson

Visit 0d1n3oo3Broad's Fantastic Creation Corner on Civfanatics

Comment

worked fine for me. I just had to re-install blue marble after I installed warlords and everything was fine.
      In a minute there is time
      For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.
      - T. S. Eliot

Comment

worked fine for me too!
        bleh

Comment

Blue marble mod? What's that?

Comment

it's in the download section here and at civfanatics. it also has a website. I'm too lazy to search for links but you should be able to find them.

It alters the terrain textures for the game based, apparently, upon NASA satellite images of the earth. nothing more.
            In a minute there is time
            For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.
            - T. S. Eliot

Comment

@Prussia

Are you serious?
              NASA's Blue Marble project presents freely available photorealistic maps of our planet Earth. Since the seventies earth observation satellites have recorded data of our atmosphere, the oceans and the land surface to improve our understanding of the Earth as a system. These datasets are usually not publicly accessible and they are only available as scientific file types. Therefore the Blue Marble project produces high resolution maps in false-color and true-color formats from the scientific satellite data. This allows the user to become a discoverer and to investigate our planet from space. With these products we would like to stimulate the public interest for matters of the environment and also express the importance of unmanned satellite missions carried out by the NASA and other space organizations.

The Blue Marble "Next generation" is the latest product of the series, showing a cloudless Earth in 12 monthly variations: the beginning of spring, dry spells, snow cover changes, vegetation coloring and rainy seasons all are dynamic processes in our climate system. The monthly satellite maps are available under bluemarble.nasa.gov.
              bleh

Comment

Working...
              X