X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CivIV+Warlords in 1pack - when?

Yeah,
    topic speaks quite well for itself.
    When could one expect to see a single salespack with both the original game (CivIV) and the expansion pack (Warlords)? (Separately bought they still bite the wallet...)

If I would luckily have a new better suited PC before that?

Probabally not for a while, most companies don't do things like that until they've relesed all the expansions they want to, and then they put all the expansions together with the main game.

Comment

I found one: Start a new game and save it. Now play one turn then reload the save game. Go to the menu and try to regenerate map, it won't work. Once you play a turn you cannot reload and regen anymore. That's annoying since I would frequently reload old 4000bc saves, regen and play a new game.

Comment

I'm gonna guess that was in the wrong thread..
        - Dregor

Comment

Actually, for what it's worth Samspock, when a game begins the autoload (if it's enabled) saves the game. Loading up this initial autosave will allow you to regenerate the map.
          LandMasses Version 3 Now Available since 18/05/2008.

Comment

Originally posted by samspock
            I found one: Start a new game and save it. Now play one turn then reload the save game. Go to the menu and try to regenerate map, it won't work. Once you play a turn you cannot reload and regen anymore. That's annoying since I would frequently reload old 4000bc saves, regen and play a new game.
            Cool threadjack

Comment

ANYWAYS, don't expect a combination for a long time. There are some people who haven't even bought Warlords yet, so they won't make a combination for a lower price until both Warlords and Civ IV sales start to decline.

However, both Warlords and Civ IV sales are steady or better, so maybe next year.

Comment

I don't think there was an official Civ III + PTW pack, was there?

Comment

Oh yeah. I saw it when I was looking for Warlords.

There's also a "Gold" or whatnot version that has all the xpacks.

Tom P.

Comment

walmart has it

try them online
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Walmart sells them both in a packet?
                      Wow...

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                        walmart has it

try them online
                        If you were replying to the orginal post then:

No they don't. First of all no such thing exists yet, secondly there was nothing on Walmart.com stating that they had any such thing.

If you were replying to the post that has nothing to do with the thread, nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                        X