X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm...

Any idea what caused this?
    Attached Files
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

You started a game with no AI?

Comment

I think with the play now option, you always get the same number of AIs. And that still wouldn't explain why victory came in 3560.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Well you didnt posted the full SS, so maybe you won because of all those mech infantry you added though world builder? ^_^'

Comment

You're playing a cracked version
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

No, I talked to Jaguar and it was a one-time thing. Just bad luck it happened after exactly 10 turns I suppose...

Possible explanations could be that Jag was also messing around with the scenarios and didn't unload them properly, or that the AIs hadn't settled yet and one of them popped Barbs from a hut and was killed by them, that's happened before (only gonna happen on maps with few civs and even then it's very rare of course, but it wouldn't be unique).
            Last edited by Locutus; July 27, 2006, 12:38.
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
            X