Post here when you get Warlords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hunter007_PL
    You are a lucky man, if you got it . The courier is going to my house and my face is shining... I will have got it on Monday, or Tuesday ...

Yeah, a money could be a problem-Warlords cost 80% of base game... In In Poland it (Warlords) costs 23 USD, and the base game costs 33 USD. People earn... Hmmm... If I remember well something between 400 and 600 USD per month... Americans, Japanese, and Germans about 2500-3000...
    I am talking about avarage values...
    But the price is proper to all the happieness that it gives to me ...
    Just after the courier will knock to my door, I will tell you about it ...
    I am thoroughly enjoying this game

The Barbarian Scenario is awesome, and will take some practice
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Oh yeah, forgot to post that Warlords was delivered a few days ago... still haven't tested if my cd works though
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Hello Grandpa Troll. Sorry for leaving the topis, but I don't know how to write to someone by private message... Why dod you quote me??? It's strange...(!)
        I've got Warlords! :D:D:D...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter007_PL
          Hello Grandpa Troll. Sorry for leaving the topis, but I don't know how to write to someone by private message

Look at the symbols just to the right on the date and time inside a message and the second envelope symbol to the right is used for private messaging the particular poster...

Why dod you quote me??? It's strange...(!)
          I "quoted" you because your explantion of how much money in your country it is costing you but it still brings you pleasure and is well worth the price, I wanted other to see this as well as the other aspects of the game I was referencing too!

Gramps
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• OK, famtastic ...

So, I have got Warlords now ... And I am going to start a scenario... Maybe Alexander of Macedonia :]...
            I've got Warlords! :D:D:D...

Comment

• I got warlords last week at Walmart. $28 I believe. A little hefty for an expansion pack, but oh well.

Comment

• Just picked it up! Had $5 left on an EBGames card, and just couldn't manage putting it off anymore.

Thoughts of FINALLY erecting the Great Wall of China for REAL in a CIV game was taunting me.

Comment

Working...
                X