No announcement yet.

Post here when you get Warlords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Buy, Gamestop and EB Games... Thanks a lot, jdchambe!

I'll tell her to look for one of these stores.
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Originally posted by BLuBMuZ
      I purchased 24/07 from an italian web store, and i get it in my hands 28/07, yesterday
      Bought this evening at EB Games shop near my town (here in north Italy).
      Payed 19.90 EUR

Now I'm about to install it. Time to logoff from Apolyton
      "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
      - Admiral Naismith

Comment

• The prrreccious... she is MINE!

a-piliging we will go... a-pilligige wee will go...:viking *to the tune of a-hunting we will go*

Comment

• Finally arrived via Amazon, installing presently.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Bought the thing too.
            Clash of Civilization team member
            (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
            web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

• $28 CDN from EBgames. Got this two days ago.

Barbarians scenario is nice... but I would have done its not close enough to how they run in 'real' games.
              DONT MAKE BANANA ANGRY !

Comment

• Got it today. Installing right now. As games are pretty expensive here in Norway, I had to pay 270 NOK, which equals 45 USD... Oh well, I got a good game, didn't I?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Well, counting on 29 USD of the game, 33 USD for shipping AND more ~40 USD for taxes (here in Brazil... A shame! )...

92 USD...

Anyway, I'm LOVING the game... As my gramma used to say, money don't means nothing... But what you can buy with it means a lot!

Well, I paid this money with a smile in my lips... And I would pay more, if I could get the game earlier!
                  RIAA sucks
                  The Optimistas

Comment

• I've been too busy ever since release, haven't been down at the local gamestore to see if has arrived. My guess is that you still can't buy it, usually takes a long time before non-FPS games arrives down here in the middle of nowhere

I already got the game on the computer (though not installed yet), I doubt I'll get to play that copy before I buy the game though (waiting for new computer to arrive, before I install the game... at the end of the month )
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aro
                      Well, counting on 29 USD of the game, 33 USD for shipping AND more ~40 USD for taxes (here in Brazil... A shame! )...

92 USD...

Anyway, I'm LOVING the game... As my gramma used to say, money don't means nothing... But what you can buy with it means a lot!

Well, I paid this money with a smile in my lips... And I would pay more, if I could get the game earlier!
                      Ouch!

But it's worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

Ouch!

But it's worth it.

Agreed...
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas

Comment

• Recieved it yesterday, and I've been conquering Asia as GK ever since.

Comment

• Just got it. Looks pretty awesome.

Comment

• I am playing Warlords NOW!!

I loaded the scenario The Age of Vikings but the map is confusing me.

Does anybody know the locations on the map? I mean when you research a treasure location it says things like North Brittany, Northern Ireland, and Western Europe?

I have figured out where Scotland is but that doesn't seem to help me find Western Europe, which logically is just east of Scotland and maybe a little south.

Comment

• You are a lucky man, if you got it . The courier is going to my house and my face is shining... I will have got it on Monday, or Tuesday ...

Yeah, a money could be a problem-Warlords cost 80% of base game... In In Poland it (Warlords) costs 23 USD, and the base game costs 33 USD. People earn... Hmmm... If I remember well something between 400 and 600 USD per month... Americans, Japanese, and Germans about 2500-3000...
                                I am talking about avarage values...
                                But the price is proper to all the happieness that it gives to me ...
                                Just after the courier will knock to my door, I will tell you about it ...
                                I've got Warlords! :D:D:D...

Comment

Working...
                                X