• Show
Clear All

• Got my copy, signing off now.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I purchased 24/07 from an italian web store, and i get it in my hands 28/07, yesterday

Comment

• Got it last night, this should write off most of the next 10 days while I'm off work. :b
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• According Chips & Bits, they are shipping TODAY... Fedex International Priority, and that means 2-3 business days. Wednesday, August 02. Well, I can wait more 4 days. I think.

Maybe life makes sense, after all...
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Indeed. I had forgotten that Chips and Bits ships internationally.
            I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

• Finally got it from Amazon (pre-ordering no less, and with Amazon Prime shipping).

Comment

• arrived in the post this morning, but then I didnt order until the day before release
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• I got home after daring to leave my apartment for 3 hours this morning to find a note in the door from the postie to say that he'd been and it wouldn't fit through the letterbox, so I should wait 48 hours and then go and pick it up from the depot. Obviously not wanting to wait this long I made the 10 minute walk down there and they let me have it after all. Yay Royal Mail, for the first time ever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibsie
                    I got home after daring to leave my apartment for 3 hours this morning to find a note in the door from the postie to say that he'd been and it wouldn't fit through the letterbox...

Universal law: If you want the mail to come - leave the house.

Works every time.

Tom P.

Comment

• My first stop after driving home from NH on Saturday... the family wanted pizza, I suggested the pizza place conveniently located next to Gamestop.
                      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibsie
                        I got home after daring to leave my apartment for 3 hours this morning to find a note in the door from the postie to say that he'd been and it wouldn't fit through the letterbox
                        How small is your letterbox? Mine came through fine.

Comment

• I was quite surprised that it didn't fit through myself, so I went and checked and it's actually very very small. Not quite very very very small, but close.

Comment

• I picked up my copy (and installed it), a few days ago (Friday night). Still in the process of playing my first game.

Comment

• I just finished my first game. Good stuff, though it figures that the first time I see the Great Wall built, it's Stalin, on an island, with the wall merely sectioning off every corner of the island...

Comment

• My copy arrived in mail today.

I ordered from play.com.

Comment

Working...
                                X