Connecting to Multi player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting to Multi player

Civ IV won't let me connect to multi-player. I have a Gamespy.com account, but it wasn't working, so I went ahead and created another one. I got to the screen in Civ IV that allows you to create an account right there. I entered my information and hit submit. The game did nothing. I tried this a few times, and it didnt work, so I registered on the physical site instead. I went back into Civ IV, and went to the log-in screen. I put in my information, hit "Login". The game pauses for a second, and then resumes itself at that screen, not logging me in. This happen to anyone else before? How do I fix this?

No one ever had this problem? Sheesh.

Comment

Not me, and I guess no one else who looked at this thread either.

I think I've seen someone have a similiar problem with registering thru CIV, but IIRC it worked for them once they registered directly with Gamespy.

Comment

I've already got three acounts with Gamespy. Been with them since before Civ III came out.

Comment

I have the same problem now.
          Can anybody help me?

Thanks, Sophia

Comment

Re: Connecting to Multi player

Originally posted by MSpiegel00
            I went back into Civ IV, and went to the log-in screen. I put in my information, hit "Login". The game pauses for a second, and then resumes itself at that screen, not logging me in. This happen to anyone else before? How do I fix this?
            Same here, hit login.. seems like the information is sent but nothing is comming back and it says at the login screen. I dont have a router and nothing is blocking the connection. Is there any fix for this?

Comment

Civ Fanatics has a long thread that discusses problems such as this.
              "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
              -- Kosh

Comment

Working...
              X