Can someone plz help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone plz help me?

:Hi guys, just wanted to know where my video card: "RADEON X300/X550 Series" weighs in compared to other RADEON cards. All I know for SURE is that it has 256mb video memory, other then that I have no idea how good it is.
    :
    :
    :For example: Is it better then say a "RADEON 750"? or does it have the best "T&L" technology with it, or something similair along those lines.
    :
    :
    :Thank you for reading, and replys would be most welcomed.

NubianMercenary
    Empires may come and go, but the word of God remains eternal.

Originally posted by Nubianmercenary
    :Hi guys, just wanted to know where my video card: "RADEON X300/X550 Series" weighs in compared to other RADEON cards. All I know for SURE is that it has 256mb video memory, other then that I have no idea how good it is.
    :
    :
    :For example: Is it better then say a "RADEON 750"? or does it have the best "T&L" technology with it, or something similair along those lines.
    :
    :
    :Thank you for reading, and replys would be most welcomed.

NubianMercenary
    There is no Radeon 750, only the 7500. And if you would look at the ATI website, you'd see that the X300 is at the bottom of their X series, but supposedly better than the Radeon 9800. The top of that line right now is the X1800 IIRC. If you're concerned whether your card will handle the game. many people can play it just fine on a 9800, so you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Working...
    X