Originally posted by Prussia
      Postcount ++

Comment

Originally posted by Badtz Maru

Postcount ++
        A smiley speaks a thousand words.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
          I can understand Washington having a preferred civic, and that helping with the feel of the game. But why not justify that by in-game rules? For instance...every civ has a preferred civic, and if the civ uses that civic, it gets maybe some extra happiness?

That way, the human would have a reason to play "in character" and the AI would not be doing so for a contrived reason.
          Very nice idea.
          "Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

Comment

I'm not sure why the AI is obsessed with you using their civics anyway. I think they must be very insecure given that you must validate both their choices and your friendship at such regular intervals.

Comment

Originally posted by Badtz Maru
              They will frequently ask you to adopt a civic
              Which is very very annoying

Has anyone actually accepted their civic? (unless of course you were planning on using that civic yourself)

I'd rather have them be angry at me, than for me to switch to a civic that doesn't have the benefit I want
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio

Which is very very annoying

Has anyone actually accepted their civic? (unless of course you were planning on using that civic yourself)

I'd rather have them be angry at me, than for me to switch to a civic that doesn't have the benefit I want
                If they get really annoying I tend to respond with an invasion force, and get THEM to accept my civics

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

It's quite annoying how they always claim you push them too hard when you want a juicy tech, but if you refuse a request you get a -1.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                    It's quite annoying how they always claim you push them too hard when you want a juicy tech, but if you refuse a request you get a -1.
                    Yeah - and how you cant just refuse to talk to them.

If your pasting them in a war, why do you have to listen to them whinge for peace?
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                    X