Earth 1000 AD questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth 1000 AD questions

On the Earth 1000AD I have a couple of questions. The defult level is different for different civilizations. I see that if you try to play as saladin you are at Diety, and with England Chieftan. Does it balance out so that because some civilizations start better then others, they get the level thing to match, and it's like playing on noble? Does the AI play at these levels also? And I am playing Gengis Khan, but when I build new units, I'm not getting Combat I, even though he's agressive. Anyway I can fix this without going into world editor?

Playing as England on a world map is hard as hell. You're stuck for a while on a somewhat small island while the civs not far from you are enjoying the very reach western European lands.

The easiest is probably as America. You have all of North America to you, just got to block the Mexican border with culture early, so those pesky Aztecs don't settle in.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

About the lack of Combat I are you melee or gunpowder units, the only units that bonus applies to?
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
        About the lack of Combat I are you melee or gunpowder units, the only units that bonus applies to?
        Oh that's what the problem was, wasn't thinking too much.

America isn't on this one, it's got Japan, China, Mongolia, Russia, India, Holy Roman Empire, Germany, France, Arabia, Viking, England, Spain, Mali, Aztec, and Inca.

Comment

Originally posted by Qwertqwert

Oh that's what the problem was, wasn't thinking too much.

America isn't on this one, it's got Japan, China, Mongolia, Russia, India, Holy Roman Empire, Germany, France, Arabia, Viking, England, Spain, Mali, Aztec, and Inca.
          Germany isn't in it, only the Holy Roman Empire.
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9

Germany isn't in it, only the Holy Roman Empire.
            Fredrick is a leader, what civilization does he lead?

Comment

Working...
            X