• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe I've found an error...

This just confused me...

"Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
    Check out my Blog!

Good eye! It actually does give Great Engineer points FWIW. What version are you on by the way?
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

"Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
      Check out my Blog!

Comment

I think you have found a genuine bug then, congrats!
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

No it's supposed to be like that. You're not supposed to know what it gives until you ask at a forum or build it yourself. It was Firaxis's plan all along.

Comment

I fixxed it, atleast for in English, other languages it'll still be wrong.

Put this file in: (Hard Drive):\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Assets\XML\Text

Comment

Um.. why did you block out the city name/pop/etc? Afraid we'll get a seedy look into the underbelly of your empire?
              - Dregor

Comment

Originally posted by dregor
                Um.. why did you block out the city name/pop/etc? Afraid we'll get a seedy look into the underbelly of your empire?
                It says Athens in the text.
                "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

True it does, but it's also got cyan blocks over the named and production queue on the map, and black blocks over teh popullation number. Just found it curious.
                  - Dregor

Comment

Sid's Tips: I've had them turned off for a several months.

Comment

"A Aqueduct"
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Nice spot.

Comment

Fast, someone invite Smelly to beta position.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I usally don't make the Hanging Gardens because it dosen't cover up the unhappiness.
                            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                            The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                              I usally don't make the Hanging Gardens because it dosen't cover up the unhappiness.
                              If you aren't already at your happiness cap with most cities, why should that matter?
                              As an authority on the matter would say, "just more opportunity for whipping."

Though I rarely whip (at Noble), I often build HG.

Comment

Working...
                              X