Civ 4 Patch order help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ 4 Patch order help needed

Hi--well I have Civ 4 on my PC and going through Tutorial which in itself is very enjoyable,however there are a few bugs which I feel the patch may well solve.
    So looking through the threads I can only find the one patch 1.61 is this correct or are there patches before this one,I am only looking at essential for the game rather than mods at this stage.

1.61 contains all changes from previous patch(es) as well, it's the only one you should need.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

There was a 1.52 before that (released around Christmas I believe) and another before that whose name I can't recall.

The first patch was a quick fix for some major problems. The second 1.52 boosted performance on my machine (not everyones) considerably.
      LandMasses Version 3 Now Available since 18/05/2008.

Comment

You only need to install 1.61.

Previously, 1.09 made fixes to hardware compatibility issues mostly, and 1.52 made a whole number of gameplay tweaks and significant changes to the game's memory management.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
        X