Please help us with game survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet you would.

But short of an official focus group with a large honorarium, it's just silly to have surveys that take that long.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Gah, I commission research and constantly worry about professional panelists.

I have a friend who does mystery shopping for brewerys in the evening though, and that's alright....
      www.neo-geo.com

Comment

Yeah, it's a problem.. You need to pay a decent amount to get the professionals to show up but when you offer that much, there are always those non-professionals looking for an easy pay out.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Qwertqwert
          ... that reading thing ...

TomP.

Comment

Originally posted by johnmcd
            I have a friend who does mystery shopping for brewerys in the evening though, and that's alright....
            I have several friends who "Mystery Shop" at brewerys in the evenings all the time. I just called them drunks.

I'll let them know they have a job title to go along with their hangovers.

Tom P.

Comment

Originally posted by Palpster
              I was willing to participate, but after reading the above posts decided not to...like someone posted before me, surveys should be 15 minutes tops (if that, I'd probably go for 10.
              Palpster can't even look three posts back, what makes you think he's gonna read for 15 mins.

Tom P.

Comment

I tried. I really tried.

Just couldn't do it. It's too much.

I respect anyone that got to the PDF's to complain about them. I made it to question 12 of 20 and had to ditch.

Although, I'm at work right now. I can try later at home, but like STYOM said, I will probably have better things to do.

Tom P.

Comment

Upon further thought, I am 90% convinced that this is, in fact, research about how long a survey people interested in a subject are willing to do. Good research now that you think of it. Make a series of obnoxiously long surveys on various topics, and give links to the surveys to groups of people interested in the respective subjects.

I just do not believe that someone who would genuinely wish to do a survey, getting enough and representative responses, would make it this big and honestly think it's OK.
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Another thing, seeing as how the OP hasn't responded, or even tried to defend his own survey, in three days I can't believe they are really that interested in the survey itself.

I'm with Solver, this has got to be regarding how long and meandering a survey can be before the pollsters give up.

Tom P.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                      For 50 it's usually over 30 minutes or you have to have certain characteristics. (i.e. doctor, IT manager)
                      I'm a doctor - where do I sign?

Comment

If you're a doctor, you don't need me.
                        Just dial your local drug company. I'm sure they have plenty of focus groups where they're willing to pay you BIG DOLLARS.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Unfortunately I doubt they are looking for people with doctorates in economics.

Comment

Working...
                          X