Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else have disappearing posts/threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else have disappearing posts/threads?

I've noticed three posts I've made recently disappearing. Neither of them had any offensive content in them. What's going on?

EDITED BECAUSE I REMEMBERED ONE (changed two to three).
    Last edited by Badtz Maru; July 6, 2006, 17:23.

In this forum? They might have been in deleted threads. If not, in the last three or four days, I've been deleting a bunch of posts from threads that I thought were spammy. Though I don't think I deleted any of yours... hmm.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Wow, one of them just re-appeared (my first post to the "Game Speed Question" thread. The other may have been moved/deleted because it wasn't exactly on-topic, I made a thread about my avatar photo still waiting for approval after the thread I mentioned this in first was closed. The other was a post to the "Charismatic + Aggressive" thread.

Comment

If it reappeared, it might have been a database problem. I didn't see your avatar photo thread - might have been deleted or moved by another moderator.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
        X