Warlords release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by padillah

I can second this, from Michigan's point of view.

In Feb. this year we had a week that went from 15F on Sunday to 75F on Wednesday to 30F on Saturday.

That's a one week span.

I don't know if it's global warming but it's drivin' me nuts.
    Tom P.
    Oh yeah I remember that. One day it was below freezing and the next it was in the 70s. It's been nice recently though...

Comment

Warlords just went gold. Release should be @ July 24.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

the pach a week later
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

In an era of limitless combinations of hardware and software, I've come to expect patches.

Its sad but its true. We aren't playing on consoles with a fixed system for designers to work with. No two computers are exactly the same. Even two computers with the same hardware are going to have slightly different software environments if the owners have done any customization at all.

What I don't abide is patches to correct sloppy programming, unimplemented but promised features, and egregious bugs that plague a majority of users. Those are the sorts of thing that QA is for, not end-users, to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvstin
            In an era of limitless combinations of hardware and software, I've come to expect patches.

Its sad but its true. We aren't playing on consoles with a fixed system for designers to work with. No two computers are exactly the same. Even two computers with the same hardware are going to have slightly different software environments if the owners have done any customization at all.

What I don't abide is patches to correct sloppy programming, unimplemented but promised features, and egregious bugs that plague a majority of users. Those are the sorts of thing that QA is for, not end-users, to find.
            Okay...

I think Hitler was a mean person. Don't think anyone will argue against me though.

Comment

You think Hitler was a mean person??????? He was way more then just mean, you might even say nasty

Sorry Quertquert, I couldn't resist

Solver, how many hours of sun are you guys getting up there? down here (Cauc Mountains) the sun goes down around 9:30PM (Moscow Time) and we get to see it agin around 5 something or other (I'm never up at that time so I don't know exactly). and, it is hot down here! In the winter, well, it's more mild then most places in the USA, like my hometown of Philly.

sparky

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                the pach a week later
                If we're lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                  the pach a week later

How true!!!
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                  X