No announcement yet.

Civ 4 Mac, comes out 30th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, you even have a apple icon next to your avatar. Why is that? Some kind of sarcastic statement?

Whatever, i just called the apple store. And they crushed my hopes my dreams and melted my soul. The told me they didn't get it in. I called 4 apple stores as a matter of fact, just to make sure. All of them told me the same heartbreaking story. After months of waiting for this day I pushing into the tar pits.

I welcome death.

And now I need to go take a test? Talk about bad beats.

Comment

I bought this crappy converter for my Mac that lets you play windows games on mac, it doesn't work for some games, but strangely worked for Civ IV and III. So I am a proud owner of a Mac, but already bought the game anyway.

They could have come up with a more clever name that fit into their theme. Yeah, Ibook? What happened to that?

Heh...bundle of negativity...what an idiotic thing to say...

Comment

Does it run okay? Because the system specs are pretty absurd. I am assuming they are a bit out of whack, what kind of machine do you have?

Comment

Ok, one of the Apples stores (one hour away) got it in. I am installing it now, but the system req says it requires a 2ghz G5 MIN. That pretty excessive I think. It better work with a G4... Or I am going to blow.

Comment

Don't kill yourself.

I have the Quad 2.5GHz PowerPC (The really expensive one).

It works very well, with an occasional crash, but nothing too drastic.

If someone out there is reading this and considering a Mac for games, buy an alienware. TRUST ME, it's worth it.

Comment

Yeah well, here is the scoop. Civ 4 wont work on a G4. Thats the story. Now I need to find that razor.

Comment

*cough*Toldyouso*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Virtual Alex
                  Yeah well, here is the scoop. Civ 4 wont work on a G4. Thats the story. Now I need to find that razor.

Think positive! This game sucks up hours of a player's life with nothing really to show for it.

Spend that time with friends, family, girlfriend, pet, at the beach, visiting other countries, making the most of life etc.

You'll be a richer person spiritually for it.

So, always look at the bright side.

Comment

Working...
                  X