No announcement yet.

Tech tree in black and white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Prussia - thanks for the second para. in your post of June 30th. Yoy have understood my motives perfectly.
    @anhalibut - I used a DTP program, "greenstreet Publisher 3", and it took ages pushing lines and boxes around until I had something that looked right.
    @yimboli - "over a hundred of us" ? Downloads to date = 22, and I don't know how many of those will be used. Frankly, I was hoping for more.

Comment

Originally posted by Badtz Maru

Wow. Why are you such an angry person?
      Why do you have to criticize every single post I make in every single thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Prussia

Why do you have to criticize every single post I make in every single thread?
        Exaggerate much? What happened was I read this thread, thought "Gee, that Prussia sure is being a dick", and made my post. Then the very next thread I clicked, you were behaving in the same way, so I made the "Bundle of negativity" comment.

Every single thread? Try two. I'm sure if I looked I could find plenty more where you act like this, but it wasn't worth the time.

Comment

@ Prussia and Badtz Maru - the more you keep flaming each other, the longer my thread stays high on the forum. So another 6 downloads have been made. Hooray !

Comment

Thanks Bushface. This is handy for those with little desktop space .

Comment

Working...
            X