Super One City Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super One City Challenge

Recently I tried a large, epic, pangea, 18civ, noble game as Ceaser. All victory conditions, OCC, always war, and no barbs were on. So far I have made it to 1240 AD. If anyone else is intreasted in taking this challenge could you tell how far you lasted.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Do I have to play Ceaser, in that situation I'd probabally want to play Capac?

Comment

No.

Tip: The AI will not pillige squares if you put a unit stroger than any unit they have on that square, and if the AI don't have to go to far out of their way to get to your city.

Comment

Always War + OCC sounds like an interesting challenge, might try it (albeit with a smaller map, I'm afraid my comp reaches its limit with late game standard maps as it is.)

Comment

Originally posted by Kloreep
          Always War + OCC sounds like an interesting challenge, might try it (albeit with a smaller map, I'm afraid my comp reaches its limit with late game standard maps as it is.)
          You probably won't make it to the late game. A Mongolian Keshik finally overran Rome in 1580 AD. Once The AI started coming out with middle age units from 1520-1580 (The AI advances slower since they have to focus so much gold on killing you) they killed my veteren 30+ exp units. Then, my green 10- exp units that had rarely fought, didn't stand a chance. In about 1560 I even had to evacuate the troops that had been defending my iron for 500 years. This really teaches you how to defend against alot with very little.

Comment

Heh, why do you think Rome was destroyed by the Barbarians?

Comment

Mabye it's because the Mongols were the last to attack so the Spanish and Eygptions weakenedthe five units I had left.

Comment

Hmm, I may try this tonight, seems a change from the usual.....
                "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
                Check out my Blog!

Comment

Working...
                X