The groud is black, only it! Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

OK. Well, if anything comes up - I'll watch for it on Apolyton. I'm getting a sense of the game, anyway.

I expect you're right that current games are getting beyond my system's competency. So far the games I've purchased have all worked on my system except for a couple of old 'value' software things. But I normally just run CivIII, Railroad Tycoon 2 &3, most of the Paradox games (EU2, Victoria, HOI2/DD), RON, AOM3, some Matrix games stuff - so nothing really graphics intensive.

Maybe once there are two or three games I can't handle it'll motivate me to quietly upgrade while my significant other is out shopping or something
    Many are cold, but few are frozen.No more durrian, please. On On!

Comment

Erm yeah....

The black background is an integrated graphics problem. it happens because your cpu has to process everything and more so is overrun (check in taskmanager if you can catch it).

i went out and bought an oldish inexpensive video card (Saphire radeo 9250) with 256MB Ram on it but I dont recommend them as they do the job but slowly.

I found a site once that had a real detailed explanation of it but I cant remember where it was - perhaps search on integrated graphics, etc...

Comment

Working...
      X