Units unable to move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Units unable to move

Just upgraded to 1.61 after not having played since about December.

I'm having at least two issues, one of which was a graphical issue that was present before. (Large stacks of siege and cavalry units sometimes start wandering across the screen...Radeon 9000 if that matters, but this seems like a software issue.)

But the new problem I'm having is a gameplay issue -- sometimes I'll have a stack of units that can legitimately move to a space occupied by an opponent and I simply cannot make them attack. I give the keyboard command for direction, doesn't work. I right-click the tile, doesn't work. Sometimes when I issue a go-to command for the tile, it will work, but sometimes it just goes to the next unit like I hit space bar (except that the "green light" status doesn't go to white if I return to them) and as a result I've often lost valuable attacking opportunities.

This seems to happen almost exclusively in stacks, and every unit is ok to move to the destination, so it isn't an out-of-movement issue. The right-click gives me a red circle with no number in it, not a 2. It literally thinks the move is invalid for some reason.

I believe there was at least one other issue I was experiencing since upgrading to the patch, but as I can't recall it, it mustn't have been very important.
Working...
X