Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush And Blair On Civ4

I love the videos.

The link though to the Ramses clip points to the Ragnar one. Just so you know. I think the Ramses clip is the best one too.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Old.

Comment

And link-less.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

And boring.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

And, now that I think about it, rather off-topic for the community forum.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

*ahem*

civilization4.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, civilization4.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

You're no longer wanted in this thread, sir.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

hehe... nobody reads my news-items

Except Ozzy

Sadly, I wasn't responsible directly for the links, and don't have access to the server they're on, so I can't fix the link... I'll mention it to Dan.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Well, you can just substitute lobrok with ramses, and the link works...
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Wang Kon (Wang Koff) makes me laugh every time I read his name.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Yeah, the only link that doesn't work correctly is the Ramses video, it currently points to Lobrok.

You can right-click and select properties, select the url, copy it, open Window Media, select File->Open URL and paste the URL in there. Then change Lobrok (or whatever name you copied) to Ramses and it'll open fine.

Actually one of the funnier ones.

Tom P.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                        hehe... nobody reads my news-items

Except Ozzy

Sadly, I wasn't responsible directly for the links, and don't have access to the server they're on, so I can't fix the link... I'll mention it to Dan.

Comment

Working...
                        X