This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Crack reply to "One Word: HELPNEEDED"

: I dont mean to cause any further "debates", but I find it severly annoying that even if it is against the rules, I am an everyday guy just like yourselves asking for help. Even if I did know the rules before hand I would have still asked. I mean no abuse in terms of no disrespect to any of the website dudes who create such rules, and I understand perfectly why they were created.
    :
    :I just believe that someone in need of urgent help, could and should be helped, needless of rules or regulations. Cause lets serious here guys, if it weren't for rules being broken, then no-one would get help anyway.
    :
    :
    :
    Thanks for your time, replies would be most welcomed.

NubianMercenary
    Empires may come and go, but the word of God remains eternal.

Look, this is a private site with its rules. My job here is to enforce those rules. And you'd be hard-pressed to find people on this forum who would post links to cracks anyway.

Please don't discuss that issue on these forums. I'm sure that if you really want to, you'll get your hands on a crack that you want anyway.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
    X