City Screen questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Screen questions

There are some things on the city screen I just don't get. In particular in that little city management menu.

Sometimes the slavery button says max anvil: # . huh?

What exactly do the Turn on Production Animation / Citizen animation buttons do?

Also, all of those little emphasize buttons (production, food, research, etc) seem to do nothing when I click on them (light them up)

I read the manual and I don't think I really get this part of the game. It would seem obvious, but I notice no changes at all when I click on those buttons. Thanks to you all for your help.

from memory

when slavery buttons says "max avail: #" it means that you dont have enough population in the city to slave rush the building. from my memory i thought it told u the max number u had avail AND the number required, hence telling u how much population u need to grow before u can slave rush it (not strictly correct if u factor in that the number of sheilds required decreases each turn cause u are building it at the moment.

those other buttons may not have an effect until your population changes or a worker finished working on one of the city squares. tbh im not sure cause i never use those buttons.

Comment

Turn on production automation = the governor (i.e. the computer) chooses what to produce.
      The "emphasize" buttons only work when you have Citizen Automation on; the governor then shifts your citizens about to maximise the chosen emphasis or emphasises - you can choose more than one, which may lead to a compromise.

Comment

Working...
      X