Limited number of turns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited number of turns?

I was playing Civ IV for the whole day... Until there was once, where they show me that I have 99 turns left, 98 turns left and so on... Can this limited number of turns be removed?

Well you can play on afterwards it just doesn't count towards score anymore.

Comment

Or, if it is not a scenario, turn off time victory(At least I think) this will have the desired effect.
      "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
      Check out my Blog!

Comment

Yes, that's it. When starting a new game, use custom game(you should always use that IMHO anyway) and turn off the time victory.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

And if you are looking for a really long game, turn off the spaceship victory condition, play on a huge map and on marathon.

If you want a really really long game use the above settings and turn off all victory conditions except for conquest.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by nugog

If you want a really really long game use the above settings and turn off all victory conditions except for conquest.
            "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
            Check out my Blog!

Comment

Working...
            X