Just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just me?

I had asked in a different post, but I didn't want to hijack it...

I just installed the game and patched up, and there are some unusual changes. The city screen has no culture bar and doesn't show available resources anymore. Could someone just confirm this with theirs? I don't know if they were eliminated in the patch (which would be idiotic) or if something happened with my install. I'm running no mods or anything at all other than the patch. Thanks!

Yes, just you.

No idea why though. Try wiping everything (uninstall then delete any folders left behind - move any saved games elsewhere first) then do a complete fresh install and patch.
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Whoa! Don't re-install. The patch proably just cleared the switch for "Show Detailed City Info".

Go back through your options and see if everything is clicked.

Tom P.

Comment

Cerberus' method worked great, thanks a lot guys!

Comment

There's been a couple of other threads regarding this.

From what I've seen there seems to be an issue with 1.61 and the use of no-cd/cd crack software.

The recommendations have been to re-install CIV, apply 1.61 (without the no-cd application) and this seems to fix the graphics issues.

If relevant this may also help.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
          X