display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• display

Hi. I was wondering if there is a way to make the resources bigger when you click to enter a city. They are tiny and I have a job defining them. Is there a download or a way of enlarging them yourself?
    Thanks,
    Kev.
    ps, I mean the icons in the top right of the screen.

If you move your mouse over them, their name should pop up. I know it's not really what you want, but at least that should make it more possible to recognize which resources you have there.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

maybe thats an idea for a future patch/expansion - make those things expandable...

Comment

Well it's already expandable through mods... the entire interface is changeable.

Comment

thanks for the replies. I do rollover with the mouse for the name of the resource. The only way to find out what the resource is! They are minute though aren't they?

Comment

Solver, do you know which mod resizes the display? And where to find it?
            Thanks,
            Kev.

Comment

I don't know if there is such a mod, I was just saying it's possible to make one...

And yeah, those resource icons can be a bit hard to see unless you happen to have very good eyesight.

Comment

You can also press CTRL-R to make the resource tags appear on the map--these take the form of little "word balloons" with a resource icon on them, pointing at the resources on the map (e.g. oil looks like an oil barrel instead of a puddle of oil).
                Those who live by the sword...get shot by those who live by the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ijuin
                  You can also press CTRL-R to make the resource tags appear on the map--these take the form of little "word balloons" with a resource icon on them, pointing at the resources on the map (e.g. oil looks like an oil barrel instead of a puddle of oil).
                  Somebody build a house over my oil, couldn't see it.

Eviction notices have been sent, all hail Eminent Domain!
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                  X